Thursday, March 25, 2010

FREE Stuff!!

Who doesn't LOVE FREE stuff? I mean seriously you can't turn down something that is free right? Even if you don't personally use it, you could give it away, or donate it to a shelter, or LOVE INC. etc. There are plenty of ways to use FREE stuff.
Here is some of what I've gotten for FREE lately just for signing up on the company websites for their special programs. The product will come directly to you and almost always a coupon is included with the FREE product. You may be thinking, I don't want a bunch of junk mail from signing up, but most company's allow you to choose to receive their newsletters in the sign-up process. When I started doing a lot of sign-ups, I set up another email address specifically for couponing, special company programs etc. That way I still have my personal email separate from my couponing stuff.
Most of the items I've received are great for travel, but some are full size products. Some other items that aren't shown in the photo are, 7 Pampers diapers, South Beach bar, and Suave lotion. If you like FREE things, this is a great way to earn yourself some FREE products.

No comments:

Post a Comment