Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free Beech Nut Welcome Kit!!

Through my journey into the coupon world, I've also discovered FREEBIES!!!! By signing up online with various companies and coupon groups, you can get coupons and free samples of products being promoted. I've signed up for a lot of freebies over the past month and I've already received some of them (excedrin & oreo's). Here's a new one I signed up for yesterday and I'm excited to get my welcome kit in the mail.

Signup for a Beech-Nut Welcome Kit!




•Beech-Nut Baby Starter Kit

•Beech-Nut Toddler Welcome Kit

By completing the form you will receive a FREE Welcome Kit in the mail and a monthly eNewsletter filled with with helpful advice and money-saving coupons. The Welcome Kit includes COUPONS for FREE Full-Size products from Beech-Nut along with some helpful age-appropriate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment