Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jamba Juice $1 Oatmeal

Every Wednesday, Jamba Juice offers $1 organic steel-cut oatmeal. It has become one of my new favorite treats. There are 5 toppings to choose from, brown sugar, banana, apple and cinnamon, blackberry and blueberries and my favorite is Berry Cherry Pecan.

When I first started buying the $1 oatmeal a few weeks ago, I noticed they had a huge crock-pot out they were using to cook the organic steel-cut oats in. How easy is that! Today as I was waiting for my yummy berry cherry pecan oatmeal I noticed a can of oats sitting on their counter next to the crock-pot. I inconspicuously leaned in as close to the counter to see what brand they were using. I was so excited to find out this little secret. So my plan is to "launch" the recipe for "Jamba Juice Oatmeal" this weekend. I ordered some of the oats and can't wait to make my very own at home!! Stay tuned for this exciting recipe!!! And meanwhile plan to get your very own or 3 $1 oatmeal next week at Jamba Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment